Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Peppermint Brownies

For the last M.O.P.S. meeting of 2012, the gals put together brownie mixes. I had first planned on having them put together cookie mixes, but when I saw this idea, I knew I just had to do it. Sure, it was a splurge on the peppermint chips, but it was well worth it! They are soooo yummy (you can enjoy these any time of the year for sure!)

Instead of using canning jars, we used holiday treat bags that you can buy at Hobby Lobby, Target or Walmart. It was a great idea from one of the gals on the steering committee and I am thankful for it. It saved us a lot of money!

I found the tutorial for these here. It also includes the link to print out the labels. The front one that is shown above is super cute, isn't it? The second label is placed on the back and it includes the directions and further ingredients to put these yummy treats together.



These mixes make great gifts for a neighbor, teacher or friend. Enjoy!

No comments: